The MJR Group is actively seeking freelance promoter’s representatives from our Southampton based venue, Engine Rooms. Representatives will assist the production team and venue staff in always delivering the highest quality live show.
The MJR Group have transformed the venue into a multi-functioning entertainment space, able to accommodate live music, comedy, exhibitions, cinema, theatre, club music and “bespoke festivals”.
We are in search of numerous promoter’s representatives with experience across the board within contemporary live music events
Individual’s must be highly flexible, logistical, pro-active in thinking and a collected problem solver.
Potential candidates should possess the following:
Skills, experience and attributes
– Strong communication and negotiation skills.
– Strong administrative drive
– A keen organisational sense with meticulous attention to detail
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Good numeracy and experience with budget management
– Full UK driving licence (desirable)
– Ability to multi-task
– Proven problem solver
– Keep a cool head and work accurately under pressure
– Advancing experience desirable
– Technical knowledge within field of live music
– Familiarity will Microsoft Excel (essential)
– Access to own laptop
– Public Liability Insurance for up to five million is mandatory
If you think you fit the bill and would like to be considered, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.